£22000 - £28000 per annum
£25000 per annum, Benefits: bonus
£27500 - £34750 per annum
SALES NEGOTIATOR – ESTATE AGENT
SALARY: £20,000.00 - £26,000.00 + OTE
BASED IN READING RG4 , BERKSHIRE
Are you an experienced SALES NEGOTIATOR working for a large ESTATE AGENCY firm who would like a change of direction.......?
Are you a confident and credible SALESPERSON who wants to step up and kick-start a career in a market that is worth over £6 TRILLION in the UK……?
As Sales Negotiator, you will focus on growing the sales business of the company. The role involves a great deal of customer contact and so excellent communication and people skills are crucial to this pivotal role. If you have a professional and personable approach and are able to demonstrate your sales skills to sell property, this is the ideal role for you!
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITY
• The motivation to succeed and make a positive difference
• Well presented with a confident, clear and vibrant telephone manner
• An excellent and credible communicator, both verbally and written
• Ability to show resilience and make the most of any opportunity
• Independent thinker
•Arranging advertising to best promote properties
• A natural rapport builder
• Appointment making and showing buyers around a property
• Previous sales experience and a sales focused mentality
• Willing to work to set structure created from real experiences in the company's history
• Either already possessing or keen to quickly develop a good understanding of all aspects of the estate agency business from property valuations to sales progression.
You MUST have a FULL UK DRIVING LICENSE and access to YOUR OWN CAR
APPLY NOW to work for a growing family business with fantastic opportunities to progress, develop your career and increase your earning potential dramatically!
JOB REF: JS/1362900
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer