£13.9 per hour
£18000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: commission, staff incentives abroad, pension, 21 days holiday
£350 per hour
£28,000.00 - £35,00000 PER ANNUM BASED ON EXPERIENCE
FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION BASED IN READING RG1
Are you an experienced HR ADVISOR ……………..?
Do you previous GENERALIST HR experience?
Do you understand the PRINCIPLES OF EMPLOYMENT LAW?
Are you organised, methodical and possess the ability to JUGGLE WORKLOAD and MANAGE CHANGING PRIORITIES?
If you have answered yes to the above, I may have the ideal role for you……..
Our client, based in central Reading, who are one of the UK's leading specialists in pensions and benefits are looking for an experienced HR ADVISOR to join the HR Team which includes Head of HR, HR Business Partner and HR & Payroll Administrator. The HR Team cover all aspects of the employee life cycle including:
• Absence Management
• Performance Improvement and Measurement
• Employee Relations
• Change Management
• Health & Safety
• Reward & Benefits
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide professional HR generalist support to managers and employees with the organisation
• Identify and implement changes in policy and processes in line with employment legislation
• Analyse and advise on management information
• Providing guidance on all relevant policies, procedures and contractual issues as and when they arise, in particular:
• Individual disciplinary, grievance and capability issues
• Absence/attendance issues
• Flexible working cases and Family Friendly issues
• Advise and support the business through disciplinary and grievance process as directed by the HR Business Partner to include creation of all documentation, attending meetings and case management as required
• Proactively support the HR Business Partner with underperformance and capability management, case support to manage performance levels as required by the organisation to include the handling of Performance Improvement Plans
• Highlight and advise line managers on inherent risks to the business of processes not being followed during decision making process and refer to HR Business Partner for complex and contentious issues
• Advise and support the business through disciplinary and grievance process as directed by the HR Business Partner to include creation of all documentation attending meetings and case management as required
• Manage and advise on issues relating to probation and fixed term contracts in line with Company process
• Prepare data for quarterly Exceptional Performance Award process.
• Co-ordinate Health & Safety for the organisation, including policy review, training, assessments and audits
• Support the HR Team in projects as they arise including, P11Ds, Holiday Trading, Drivers Audit, Flexible Benefits renewals
• Ensure Payroll and HR systems are accurately maintained and support the Payroll processes as required
Our client offers an attractive reward package and typical benefits can included:
• Interest free Season Ticket loan
• Company Rewards – Offers, discounts and savings from retailers and services
• Flexible Benefits Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus Scheme
• Pension Plan
• Life Assurance Cover
• 23 days holiday, rising to 25 days after 2 years of service
• Sharesave Scheme
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
• Previous generalist HR experience
• Good understanding of the principles of employment law
• Good relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Strong planning, organisation and multi-tasking skills
• A can do attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines
• Excellent attention to detail
• Computer literacy in the use of MS Office applications such as Excel and Word
*******CIPD qualification is desirable but not essential*********
If you have the skills listed above, believe you would be suitable for this position and would like to receive these fantastic benefits, please hit APPLY NOW to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Job Ref: JS
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction. Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Pertemps is an equal opportunity employer