Commercial Manager (office based)
£28,000 - £30,000
Permanent - Full Time
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Manager to join an established business in Redditch.
We wish to appoint a commercial manager to take over a number of key functions and report directly to the Managing Director.
Managing a team of three experienced staff with responsibility for the following areas:
• Marketing (with the help of an external marketing consultant)
• Customer database management
• Price list maintenance
• Customer quotes
• Sales order processing
• Customer satisfaction surveys
• Analysis of sales trends
The Commercial Manager will work alongside and support two field-based Account Managers. Duties will also include meeting customers on an ad hoc basis.
The key objectives for the role include:
• Ensuring excellent customer service
• Develop very good working relations with main customers
• Maximise sales and opportunities from existing customers
• Develop new markets with the help of the account managers
Educated to graduate level the ideal candidate will be an experienced, personable all-rounder with an eye for detail. Previous relevant experience essential, particularly in a managerial and customer facing role.
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
• Strong Numeracy and Financial Management skills
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop
• 2+ years' experience within a commercial management role
• Good commercial awareness
• Share our passion for providing excellent customer service
• Motivated with positive, friendly attitude
• Experience of managing others
• Experience of dealing with clients and suppliers
• Experience working within multi functional and dynamic team environment
If you have the required skills and experience required for this role, please send an up to date CV to Sophie.email@example.com or call 01527 591 091.