£18000 - £22000 per annum
£25000 per annum
£18000 - £23000 per annum
Our client who are a very successful construction company based in Clifton, are looking for an Invoicing/Accounts Administrator to join their friendly and established team.
You will receive fully supported training in the role, and part of this will require you to complete an apprenticeship and attend college one day a week.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin your career in finance.
You will work four days per week in the office (Monday to Friday hours) and be required to study your AAT and attend college 1 day per week.
The salary on offer is £10,192 per annum. (£5.60 per hour).
The office hours are Monday - Friday 9.00 - 5.00 pm.
You will be promptly and accurately processing all trade sales and purchase invoices in order to achieve the Group's financial objectives, in accordance with the Company's Procedures, Culture and System. The team operates in a vibrant and busy working office environment and adhere to several deadlines every month.
The main duties will be:
- Generate sales invoices on a daily basis.
- Process purchase invoices in order to prepare suppliers' payments on due dates.
- Resolve promptly all outstanding queries on suppliers' statements.
- Provide information as requested by the Invoicing Team Manager.
- Liaise with the regional offices to resolve any issues with invoicing from orders.
- General office administration including filing and lunchtime reception rota cover.
- Entering and preparing payment runs for non-trade invoices including staff expenses.
- The role will develop to include cash collection, contacting customers to ensure prompt payment.
- Any other duty deemed by the Directors to be in the interest of the company.
To be successful for the role you will:
- Be a good team-player with excellent communications, computing and numeracy skills.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths is essential.
- Have an interest in accounts
If you are interested in this role please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to be in touch as soon as possible. If you are not successful on this occasion we will keep your CV on file and be in touch when other suitable positions become available.